Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF!

Well, it's Friday. Again. I seem to mark the passage of time by Fridays -- my favourite day of the week. Might be because I go to my weekly "safety meeting" (as my principal calls them) at one of Hamilton's Irish drinking establishments... I go most weeks, meet good friends, have a bevvy and some dinner, and try not to talk shop (we're all educators). Lorna, I was reading your info about yourself on your blog -- fall is my favourite time of the year as well! I love the sound of leaves crunching underfoot, the smell of distant smoke from chimneys and the crisp air of a fall morning. It's been too warm this month, though. I'm still in my Birks! D.

1 comment:

Lorna Reads said...

Yes. Fall. Just saying the word brings "that" special feeling. Good Blogging Hen!